Asked by Philipp Serrin from USA | Feb. 02, 2018 15:17
About:China Visa Application in USA

I am using Oasis China Visa Services to apply for a Visa to travel to China.

UPS lost my Passport after I sent my application to Oasis on January 10th.
I have now obtained a Replacement Passport and sent it to Oasis. They submitted by Application to you today (Friday, February 2nd). After it is processed, they must return it to me in Minnesota in time for me to get on a 7 am flight on Monday, February 12th. I am very worried that I may not get it in time for me flight.
Can I do anything to expedite service for an Application that was submitted to you today?
Philipp Serrin

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from Ireland | Feb. 04, 2018 23:54
Usually, it takes 4 working days to process your application after submission, so I think it is fine.
You need to tell the consular officers that you want to use the expedite service when submitting the application, but since you apply via an agency, you had better consult with the agency to see if there is any solution to expedite this process.
Related Questions:
using a temporary travel document from Singapore, need to apply for visa to...
Asked by Ian from Singapore
| Jul. 27, 2013 22:09
No travel agency
Asked by Valerie Holley from United States
| Sep. 10, 2018 20:15
Can I apply for a tourist visa using US Travel Document?
Asked by Ms.Lee from US
| Jul. 17, 2009 21:29
i am using nigeria passport in china with a student visa,can i travel to ma...
Asked by sani from nigeria
| Apr. 27, 2014 01:47
I'm David from Nigeria
Asked by David from Nigeria
| Nov. 14, 2017 20:57
if i want go myself to apply visa RM30 +how much the application services f...
Ms.WLING0079 from Malaysia
| Feb. 18, 2011 04:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)