Asked by Sweetie | Dec. 04, 2017 08:39
About:Marriage Registration in China

About Marriage in China, Please Help me to answer my questions

1) How long the processing for marriage in China?
2) Does it take so long to get the marriage license?
3) Can we get the marriage license in one day?
My fiancee is a Chinese citizen. We are planning to get married in China. I have L tourist type but 14 days duration of stay. Too short!
4) Is it enough the 14 days of stay in China to get the marriage license?
5) Can I convert my tourist L to a Q1 family type within China If ever we got our marriage license?

Answers (1)
Answered by Natalie from Finland | Dec. 04, 2017 20:18
Hi, usually you can get the result within few minutes if only few people are waiting there. You can get the marriage license in one day if you have all the right documents, and 14 days of stay in China will be fine. It's possible to convert the tourist L to a Q1 family type within China after you get the marriage license. You can have a try.
Related Questions:
Are there any confucious sacraments to help you grow in faith?
Asked by Lauren from United States
| May. 17, 2011 21:24
hi im born in month of january 8th 1993 and my guy in july 3rd 1984
| Nov. 15, 2014 02:45
S2 Visa Application for my Wife (for 2months stay, single entry)
Asked by Jemuel from Philippines
| Nov. 28, 2013 03:02
Hi, I just have questions. Me from philippines and my US fiance planning to...
Asked by Ms.Mryna Tores from Philippines
| Oct. 26, 2010 02:11
US green card permanent resident
Asked by Nixon from USA
| Jul. 02, 2017 20:56
Do the skiing on Yulong Snow Mountain charges include rental? Are snowboard...
Asked by Caris from China
| Oct. 27, 2014 20:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)