Asked by Andrea from United Kingdom | Nov. 28, 2017 23:08
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Best place to apply for annual multiple entry M visa

I previously had a one year multiple entry M type. Upon expiry this month, I applied for a new one in Dubai where I have residency but was given only a single entry. I am a UK citizen so should I go to the UK to apply for the multiple entry visa when the current one expires? Is there a better chance of getting the one year multiple entry visa there?In Dubai they say the Consulate is now very strict and there are new rules in place

Answers (1)
Answered by Vicente from Germany | Nov. 29, 2017 00:14
Hi, as I know, it is difficult to get multiple entries if you don't make the application in your home country. So, you are advised to apply for one year multiple entry M type in the UK.
Related Questions:
Entry Limit on 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa
Asked by Randall Hood from USA
| Jan. 04, 2016 03:39
Can I apply for a resident permit with an M Visa (90 day, multiple entry)?
Asked by Ryan from USA
| Aug. 08, 2018 01:05
Dear Sir/Ms I m doing Job at Haier Pakistan and want spent may annual ho...
Asked by Mr.Naveed from Pakistan
| Nov. 20, 2010 21:00
I am an american residing in China.
Asked by Gavin from USA
| Mar. 01, 2015 21:52
Multiple Entry Z Visa
Asked by Jacky from Robinson
| Aug. 02, 2018 18:13
If i have multiple entry M visa, do I need to apply for L type if I were to...
Asked by Audrey from Malaysia
| May. 27, 2016 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)