Asked by Mazur from USA | Oct. 25, 2017 21:46
About:Beijing Visa Tours

Visa free transit in Beijing

We are planning to do the 72-hour visa free (transit), it requires for us to notify the police station within 24 hours, I was wondering does most hotels handle that? It's just according to what I read on your website.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sophie | Oct. 25, 2017 22:46
Generally speaking, if you could enjoy the 72-Hour Visa-Free Transit policy, you will no need to notify the police station after your arrival in China.

You are suggested to inform the airlines when boarding the flight. Upon arrival at Beijing Airport, you can go to the counter for 72-hour free transit at the immigration and apply for the permit with your passport, onward ticket with confirmed seat and visa for a third country or region (if required). Hope the information helps.
Related Questions:
I am indonesian passport. I will be going to tokyo. And I will transit in b...
Asked by Irawan Jatmiko from Indonesia
| Oct. 28, 2017 19:50
Is 144 hour free transit allowed in Beijing? If not when will it be availab...
Asked by Guru from Canada
| Oct. 26, 2017 20:16
I am from India. . Can I apply for a transit visa.. I am Traveling by air c...
Asked by Mis from India
| Sep. 11, 2013 23:36
I'm a british citizen. WillI be allowed the 72-hour transit visa if I fly ...
Asked by CSCHENG from Hong Kong
| Oct. 20, 2015 04:38
USA to HK direct for 10 days but want to travel to Beijing for 2 days - nee...
Asked by Jenny from USA
| Aug. 14, 2015 09:49
Melbourne Au - Beijing - Hong kong
Asked by Tony from Australia
| May. 11, 2018 05:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)