Asked by masimbaashe from Zimbabwe | Oct. 19, 2017 06:30
About:China Work Visa

Application details

Hie, thank you very much for the information. I am a graduate with more than 2 years teaching experience and I am qualified to teach English as a foreign language. Is it possible for me to obtain an entry permit if i don't come from a native speaking country? i got my degree from the University of South africa and my TEFl qualification from the U.K. The biggest challenge i have faced is that i come from Zimbabawe and most employers are not willing to take me because they're saying that i'm not eligible to get a visa. What do you suggest i should do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Warren from Republic of Korea | Oct. 19, 2017 20:58
That's possible for you to obtain a work Z type if you don't come from a native speaking country. You can tell your employers that you could be eligible to get a visa as long as you can meet all requirements. Or you can try to find an agency to help you get that. The agency can always find a way to solve this kind of problem. Good luck!
Related Questions:
Change of visa status. I am in china and I wish to change my visa from X2 t...
Asked by Elvis from Dubai
| Jul. 10, 2018 00:44
i am a jamaican citizen and i would like to travel to a china sourcing fair...
Asked by Kym Kai from Jamaica
| Jul. 02, 2013 02:33
Hi im from philippines I want to travel in hongkong disneyland with my japa...
Asked by Jhoana lao from Philippines
| Sep. 10, 2015 04:08
Payment for application
Asked by Maria from Australia
| Jul. 02, 2013 01:12
Please send me bank account details for VISA application to China
Asked by Rajan Gungiah from South Africa
| Mar. 13, 2012 03:24
section 1.23 requests for family members details. is it for the family memb...
Asked by Anuja from Bahrain
| Nov. 09, 2016 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)