Asked by Syed Naqi from Malaysia | Oct. 17, 2017 01:52
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Can i travel to Hong Kong on China Visa (single entry)

I am from Pakistan and i am living in Malaysia on work permit. I have valid china M (Business type - single entry) while for some official work i needs to go to Hong Kong for 3 days, so can I travel on same China M type or do I need to apply for Hong Kong entry permit separately?
Incase I need separate HK visa then is it the same China Embassy which is issuing the HK entry permit as well or other. please confirm address in Kuala Lumpur.
Also guide me that what documents do I need for HK entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Eric from Finland | Oct. 17, 2017 04:42
You cannot go to HK under Chinese M type, and you are supposed to apply for a visa for HK beforehand from the China embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Address: 1st Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
To apply for HK entry permit, you should prepare the relevant documents: travel itinerary, copy of passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, financial support proof, flight tickets and hotel booking record.
Related Questions:
Can Indian citizen with China Visa ( Single Entry) travel to Hongkong and e...
Asked by B Pattanaik from India
| Jan. 07, 2013 03:02
Visa entry to Macau
Asked by Khin from Myanma
| Apr. 02, 2017 22:15
can I go from mainland to Macau and go back to Mainland with the same type ...
Asked by Hesham from Egypt
| Mar. 02, 2014 21:10
HK visit or transit visa for Pakistani
Asked by Muhammad from Pakistan
| Oct. 12, 2013 02:54
On a single entry visa can I leave to go to Hong Kong and get a visa for Ch...
Asked by Tina from United Kingdom
| Jun. 05, 2016 21:51
144 hour visa help!
Asked by Sheilaeck from UK
| Oct. 11, 2017 20:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)