Asked by philip from USA | Oct. 12, 2017 04:38
About:China Business Visa

Business visa and duration time

Hello, I'm currently living in china with a US Tourist (L) 10 years multiple entries with duration of 60 days. I'm planning to open a company or register a business in china. Do I first need to change my visa to business (F) in order to open the company or I can do it after I open the company? Is the business entry permit still 1 year or does it have a 10 years entry permit length?

Answers (1)
Answered by Henry from Ireland | Oct. 12, 2017 20:16
Hi, Philip, if you open the company and work in the company, you need to change your current L type into a work Z type within China, and personally I think you can do it after open the company. After you get the Z type, and then you can apply for a residence permit which will allow you to live and work China for at least one year. You can inquire more details from the local PSB. Good luck!
Related Questions:
what is the lead time for applying a business visa?
Asked by Yoki Hui from France
| Sep. 21, 2016 22:55
What is the duration of business visa for first time?
Asked by Kondapalliajaykumar from India
| Oct. 09, 2017 01:49
what time the OCT open ? business hours?
Asked by wan from malaysia
| Dec. 09, 2012 01:13
how much should be my minimum balance in my account?
Asked by mt laala from Nigeria
| Sep. 09, 2014 03:35
iam usha pandiyan born in 29/11/1982. What is my lucky number?
Asked by usha pandiyan from India
| Apr. 21, 2014 11:15
Can we get it multiple entries Visa?
Asked by satish from India
| May. 03, 2014 00:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)