Asked by SW from Jamaica | Oct. 10, 2017 09:22
About:China Private Visit Visa

S1 OR S2

I am planning to teach in China and the school will be sorting my visa. My husband and daughter will be coming with me for the duration. Hubby is a doctor and would like to possibly "observe" as in a hospital while I teach. Is that a S1 or S2? Do you think we'll be able to move together?

Answers (1)
Answered by Winnie from United Kingdom | Oct. 10, 2017 20:58
People cannot work in mainland China under S1 or S2 type. If want to work as a doctor, try to apply for a work Z type. Your daughter can apply for a S1 or S2 type for China. It's possible for you to move together.
Related Questions:
I have Z type, need to apply for S1 or S2?
Asked by Courtney from China
| Jan. 16, 2018 02:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)