Asked by SARE from Canada | Oct. 01, 2017 07:25
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Can I do: 72 Hr Beijing on arrival, and 144 Hr Shanghai etc on departure?

Hi there!

I am a Canadian passport holder.

I am wondering if I can fly into Beijing, enjoy 72 hour free stopover and then fly to a third country within Asia and stay in that country for about 10 days.
Then, fly from that third country after my 10 day trip (probably Singapore or Thailand) to Shanghai, and enjoy the 144 hr free stopover on my way back to Canada?

I am just wondering if it is possible to do both within one trip (stopover on the way there and also on the way back)

Thank you in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Susan from France | Oct. 08, 2017 22:21
Yes, you can do that, and have a nice trip!
Related Questions:
72 hr Can I travel Hong Kong-Shanghai, then Shanghai-Macau without the Visa...
Asked by Taylor Egri-Thomas from USA
| Feb. 25, 2015 03:16
Do I have to go to the 72 HR visa service counter in Beijing Airport
Asked by Anthony Makk from United States
| Dec. 13, 2015 13:18
In case I fly to Shanghai from Japan and return to japan in 72 hrs can I ge...
Asked by Eric Lange from The Netherlands
| Dec. 06, 2015 21:10
Where can I get the 72 hr TWOV form?
Asked by Guest from USA
| Jun. 22, 2013 02:42
I want to fly to beijing from amsterdam via moscow and back via london to a...
Asked by Eric Lange from Nederland
| Feb. 28, 2017 19:47
72 Hr Transit Visa Exemption. I am a Canadian citizen with Canadian passpor...
Asked by Pam Crombie from Canada
| Apr. 08, 2015 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)