Asked by Roland from USA | Sep. 13, 2017 14:38
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit


I am a US citizen going to the Philippines with a lay over to Beijing for 15 hours. Do I need to apply for the 72 hour free transit in China and where to apply?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vicentes from Finland | Sep. 13, 2017 22:34
Roland, you can apply for the 72 hr free transit when you arrive at the airport in Beijing. No need to worry!
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)