Asked by Cathy from Cameroon | Aug. 31, 2017 13:53
About:China Private Visit Visa

I have a serious problem please help!! I on a Z type in China for over 6 years

I invited my children over to China last year to visit for 2 months. The embassy granted them 60 days one and they came into China and left after 6 weeks . This year my older son got admission in to Beijing university . So l applied for his student X type and for my second son 13 years old, l applied for an S1 type because l want him to stay in China with me and also go to school here but the embassy granted him an S2 type. I am so confuse. My both children got into China today . Now my problem is how to change an S1 to S2 for him to go to middle school here . Actually my husband is here on a spouse type . I don't want him to go back and stay in my country alone . Please help tell me if it is possible for me to change from my 13 years old S2 to S1 within China .

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from Germany | Aug. 31, 2017 22:50
Hi, it's possible for you to convert your son's current work S2 type to S1 type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you don't need to leave China.
You should prepare the relevant documents including passport and its copy, the application form, passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, an invitation letter from you, and copies of your passport and residence permit in China, as well as your kid’s birth certificate and other required documents. Then, submit the application to the local PSB. Just have a try! Good luck!
Related Questions:
I found a chinese company willing to help me with the Z visa
Asked by phelipe from Brazil
| May. 29, 2015 02:48
Over staying in china for more than 2years
Asked by Nora from Philippines
| Nov. 15, 2017 19:25
Processing timeline for chinese work permit
Asked by raja from India
| Sep. 21, 2017 21:52
hi good morning, I would like to ask about my serious problem, i am overs...
Asked by Mr.yengyeng from philippines
| Aug. 18, 2010 04:38
Can South Africans apply for Z visas from Seoul?
Asked by Michy from South Africa
| Jul. 04, 2015 22:10
i want z visa, iam in china now with x1 type.
Asked by javad from Iran
| Jan. 12, 2016 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)