Asked by Hilma from Comoros Island | Aug. 11, 2017 04:21
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Multi enter visa

Hi. I live in China for 5 years with student X type ive been graduate on July and I back in my country since. I got a proportion of Customer service to get back in China on September, I suppose to get a work Z type but he said the process is long to start work with the company quickly he give me a proposition to apply for multi enter one for 1 year and when I will be there, they will exchange that entry permit with work Z type. Wanna know if it's safe to accept that situation of leaving my country with multi enter entry permit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Larry from Republic of Korea | Aug. 14, 2017 00:43
Usually, you are advised to get a work Z type in the first place in your home country, which will save a lot of trouble.
Related Questions:
Hello.Does anyone know about getting multi enter visa in tehran from chines...
Asked by Fariba safavi from IrN
| Mar. 08, 2017 20:34
Multiple entry Visa what does this entail?
Asked by edit from Australia
| Oct. 22, 2011 01:44
I am cnanadian passport bearer,I want apply china one multi enter-out visa,...
Asked by Mr.Charles from Canada
| Jul. 11, 2009 03:50
Hi, I am a student from Brunei currently studying in China.
Asked by MissBrunei from Brunei
| Jun. 26, 2017 03:50
I see there is a visa option: "Multi-Entry Visa with 6-month Validity". Val...
Asked by Mr.Murphy from UK
| Jun. 03, 2009 03:06
Expiry date for a visa
Asked by joshec from United Kingdom
| Aug. 08, 2012 03:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)