Asked by Michael from Australia | Aug. 09, 2017 01:48
About:China Visa on Arrival

Will I need a visa for that?

Hi, I have Australian passport and will travel from HK to Guangzhou to meet up with my family. Will only stay in Guangzhou for one night before flying to Seoul the following day. Will I be able to receive a VOA for this one day stay? Likewise when travelling back, will fly Seoul to Guangzhou before catching train to HK the following day. I believe easily from the airport i will be able to get VOA. My main concern is when travelling from HK to Guangzhou by train. Thanks, Michael

Answers (1)
Answered by Vicentes from Japan | Aug. 09, 2017 04:31
Hi, you can enjoy 24 hour direct transit in Guangzhou in both directions, no need to apply for a VOA for that.
Related Questions:
My son is studying in Yangshuo and i want to visit him for 2 weeks in Decem...
Asked by Julia pratt from England
| Aug. 03, 2016 02:27
Hey I live in new Zealand got Fiji Passport travelling to Pakistan stop ...
Asked by Khushnuma from New Zealand
| Sep. 21, 2016 20:37
I have a flight from Houston to Delhi and a 12 hr lay over in Beijing. I ha...
Asked by Seema from India
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:16
If my layover in Beijing is less than 24 hr. and I like to do sightseeing i...
Asked by Rashmi from USA
| Nov. 15, 2016 19:44
As a german passport holder, I am visiting Shanghai(max 33hrs) and Hongkong...
Asked by R-J Wagner from USA
| Dec. 17, 2014 01:35
i am travelling to Hong Kong for 5days and shanghai for 5 days as a tourist...
Asked by Jay from Australia
| Jul. 28, 2015 02:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)