Asked by aboda from Syria | Aug. 08, 2017 01:40
About:Chinese Embassy in Syria

how i can let my dad and mom come and stay with me in china

I am a syrian and i have been in chine for 12 years my wife is chinese and we have A BABY
is it only need them to go the chinese embassy in Syria to show my and my wife Id and the marriage paper in china + the family book the show we are one family ? or we need to submit some thing else to get the 1 year multiple entry permit??

Answers (1)
Answered by Fabian from France | Aug. 08, 2017 04:53
You can try to apply for Q type for your parents.
First, prepare the relevant materials including your passport and the copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, invitation letter from your wife and copy of her Chinese ID card, and your marriage certificate and your birth certificate and the copies. Next, go to the Chine embassy to submit the application.
Related Questions:
i m hosting my friends from china to malaysia can let me know how to apply ...
Asked by Mr.nyim from malaysia
| May. 20, 2009 01:53
i want to exten my business visa and want to take Z visa, plz let me know h...
Asked by Mr.sardar mazhar from Pakistan
| Apr. 28, 2011 03:50
pleas let me know. how i can go to yiuw from guangzouh
Asked by Mr.junaid from malaysia
| Apr. 28, 2009 04:34
Duration of Stay of L (Tourist Visa)
Asked by krishna from India
| Oct. 26, 2017 01:45
How much can earn in China per one hour?
Asked by nilu from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 06, 2012 02:12
I am a US passport holder , i will be in Hongkong in July, then to Shenzh...
Asked by Rupert from United States
| Apr. 05, 2015 22:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)