Asked by John Kenny from United Kingdom | Jul. 30, 2017 16:33


I am flying UK to Beijing but change aircraft in UAE. I will not leave UAE airport. I then return to UAE and I am staying 5 nights before returning to UK. Will a get a 72 hour free transit visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Hebby from Canada | Jul. 30, 2017 22:32
I have to tell you that for your 5 days' stay in BJ (return trip), you have to hold a visa, and I suggest you apply for it in advance.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)