Asked by Tasnim from BANGLADESH | Jul. 14, 2017 02:50
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Want to drop off my daughter in a month

My daughter is going to study at a University in HK and I wanted to go drop her. I applied for the visa this week because my agency told me a month ago that I couldn't apply back then because I had to book tickets first to even apply for a leisure purpose. Although what they said turned out to be wrong, I need to get the entry permit before August 17th to join my daughter. Now they said it would take 4-6 weeks for me to get the result and that's much longer! So could you tell me if there is any way to speed up the process?

Answers (1)
Answered by Benjamin from USA | Jul. 14, 2017 04:36
If you submit the application to the embassy of China in Bangladesh and it is processed there, it may just take 4 working days. However, if the application needs to be transferred to HK immigration department or you post it to Hk directly, 4 to 6 weeks may be needed and there is no express service.
Related Questions:
I live in Winnipeg, Can i ask my daughter to drop off my visa application a...
Asked by tracy
| Aug. 12, 2013 02:02
If i live in Edmonton, Alberta, where can I apply for a china visa?
Asked by Trong from Canada
| Aug. 06, 2013 22:04
What bus service from Hong Kong airport to Intercontinental Foshan, Foshan,...
Asked by Bob from Canada
| Apr. 16, 2016 21:45
Visa Jurisdiction
Asked by Rhonda from United States
| May. 21, 2014 03:51
can my spouse drop off the application to the consulate office on my behalf...
Asked by emily from USA
| Feb. 25, 2015 00:05
Will the Chicago agency mail the visa back to me if I drop off a prepaid en...
Asked by Michelle from USA
| May. 20, 2015 00:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)