Asked by Gloria Sheintuch from USA | Jun. 26, 2017 04:06
About:Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport

I fly into CAN on CZ6068 from Katmandu Nepal and fly out on CZ327 to Los Angeles CA

I only have 2 hours in Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to make the connection. Which terminal do I arrive at and which terminal to depart from? Do I need to change terminals there? Do I need a Visa to China for the transit? What is the procedure at the airport? Is 2 hours connection enough?

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank from France | Jun. 27, 2017 03:26
Don't worry. There is only one terminal building at CAN.
You don't need a visa for that because you qualify for the 24 hour free transit in Guangzhou.
You can contact with the airlines to confirm if you need to collect your luggage. If your luggage is delivered to the final destination directly, there is no need to collect the luggage, you can transfer to your next flight at the airport.
Besides, 2-hour connection time can be enough.
Related Questions:
I will be flying China Southern CZ327 from Guangzhou to Los Angeles and I w...
Asked by Mr.Hitesh from Canada
| Sep. 01, 2009 21:07
With US passports, do we need a free visa if we arrive in Shanghai by ship ...
Asked by dave from united states
| Dec. 29, 2013 01:47
Do I qualify for 144-hour Free Transit by flying the following route?
Asked by Jung from USA
| Jul. 02, 2018 00:55
Do you have flight from Los Angeles, CA to Xiamen
Asked by Ms.Irene from usa
| Mar. 21, 2010 03:16
Los Angeles US to Beijing then to Shanghai. Can I apply for Transit 72 hr C...
Asked by Lyn from USA
| Nov. 18, 2016 02:13
Shipping cost in USD.
Asked by Sher from USA
| Apr. 27, 2015 20:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)