Asked by raihan nowab from Bangladesh | Jun. 04, 2017 21:05
About:China Visa

Hello Sir, My name is MD RAIHAN NOWAB,from Bangladesh.

I am studying Capital Medical University in Beijing.I want to bring my wife here for long time.She is under 18.But i have marriage certificate.If she wants to apply S1 type for coming china, is it possible or not? If it is possible how do we fill up visa application form and what will be the requirement there?

note: My wife is under 18 but she has original marriage certificate.

Answers (1)
Answered by Louis from Canada | Jun. 05, 2017 01:51
Hi, it is possible for your wife to apply for the S1 type.
She needs to provide the passport and its photocopy, a recently-taken passport-style photo, a fully completed application form, marriage certificate, invitation letter from you and copies of your passport and Chinese residence permit, flight reservation.
The answers should be typed when filling out the application form, then print it out and sign it.
Related Questions:
Hello, My name is Md. M. Alam. I am an Bangladeshi Citizen lived in Japa...
Ms.MAHI from Bangladesh
| Dec. 01, 2009 04:40
Problem in Name, Am I going to face any problem to get visa?
Asked by Md. Younus Ali from Bangladesh
| Sep. 05, 2015 20:55
Problem in jw paper(name)
Asked by Raton khan from Bangladesh
| Jul. 18, 2018 19:28
How can i get HK visa ?
Asked by MD. Faruk Hossain from Bangladesh
| Oct. 31, 2014 01:07
Dear Sir, I would like to join The Trade Fare in Canton. I have received...
Asked by Mr.Anwar Hossain from Bangladesh
| Oct. 08, 2009 22:10
I want one visit visa for my Chinese friend.
Asked by Md Johirul Islam Jony from Bangladesh
| Mar. 25, 2016 22:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)