Asked by Jessica from Sweden | May. 24, 2017 01:49
About:China Business Visa

Internship Shanghai

I am doing an internship for a swedish company in Shanghai, for 11 weeks this fall. Chinese visa application center say that i need a working Z type. The company say that it costs too much and is too hard to get. Can i get by on a F-type? I asked the companys travel-specialist that said a f-type is only valid for 30 days, sometimes 60.
So thankful for your help!
Forgot to say, the internship is unpaid.

Answers (1)
Answered by Spencer from Sweden | May. 24, 2017 04:50
Jessica, if the embassy requires that a work Z type is needed, you’d better apply for a Z type for that.
As you said, an F type can only allow you to stay 30 days in China in most cases. It cannot cover your 11-week internship.
Related Questions:
Could you tell me wich Visa would be necessary? And where would I get it? I...
Asked by Simon from Belgium
| Jan. 07, 2014 03:01
Hi, If I find an internship in Shanghai, can I apply to the S2 Visa?
Asked by jordan from France
| Dec. 23, 2016 20:19
Can Canadians apply for Chinese visa in Sri Lanka (L)?
Asked by L B from China
| Dec. 12, 2013 02:49
Can I apply for a Chinese Tourist Visa as a German citizen in Japan?
Asked by Kai from Germany
| May. 13, 2014 22:14
Which visa should I apply for to work in paid internship?
Asked by Julie from US
| Jun. 11, 2016 03:01
Visa. which type of visa should i apply for? X2, M/F or Z? Or something oth...
Asked by Alicia from Singapore
| Apr. 22, 2018 21:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)