Asked by James from China | May. 18, 2017 12:58
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

I am a student studying in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China on a single entry student visa.

This Summer I'll be travelling outside China (Cambodia, Vietnam etc.) and have a return flight home to UK booked from Shanghai at the end. I want to leave bags and books in Ningbo while travelling so could I fly from some South East Asian country e.g. Cambodia into Ningbo (in Zhejiang), get my things, get a train to Shanghai and fly home from there? As long as I keep the landing in Ningbo to leaving Shanghai under 144 hours?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dany from China | May. 18, 2017 14:12
Unfortunately not. You can enter to Zhejiang only via Hangzhou Airport. So you could leave your stuff in Ningbo, travel to Cambodia and enter via Hangzhou. Take a train from Hangzhou to Ningbo and than go to Shanghai to fly to the UK.
Related Questions:
Visiting S. Korea as a student for holidays
Asked by Houmed Ali Hassan from Djibouti
| Jun. 25, 2015 02:34
where should i go to add more entries if i want to leave the country for a ...
Asked by nikki from Austria
| Feb. 16, 2014 03:09
i am a student from kenya studying in malaysia, i have a tourist visa for s...
Asked by Ms.haji from Kenya
| Jul. 11, 2009 04:21
I am a student studying in Shanghai on a category F visa. I was told it wa...
Asked by Mr.Powers from USA
| Mar. 25, 2010 03:39
Exchange student Hong Kong - travelling to China more than 2 times
Asked by Mirjam from Netherlands
| Oct. 08, 2016 20:37
Hello, I am an English student currently studying in Shanghai on a single e...
Asked by Ms.Spence from England
| May. 15, 2009 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)