Asked by Jeewaka Wickramasinghe from Sri Lanka | May. 13, 2017 02:22
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

I'm a doctor from Sri lanka planning to visit beijing for my honeymoon.

I have an official passport and i noticed that i can get visa on arrival for that. But my fiancee is having a regular passport and she is a student. How should i apply for visa for her? what documents are needed?

Answers (1)
Answered by Billy from Singapore | May. 14, 2017 22:49
She needs to provide passport and copy of its data page, a completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo, a letter from the local travel agency, invitation letter for tourist from Chinese Tourist Bureau, travel itinerary, company convering letter, and recent 3-month bank statement. Afterwards, she can go to the embassy of China to submit the application.
Related Questions:
Visa requirement, where should I apply for it
Asked by Kithsiri from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 16, 2016 01:32
Business visa to meet the suppliers in china and fine new suppliers in chin...
Asked by aashick from sri lanka
| Apr. 07, 2012 04:25
i am chinese citizen live in Beijing. i am planning to invite my friend who...
Asked by from china
| Mar. 27, 2009 03:23
One of my friends from Sri Lanka is planning to visit Macau for a conferenc...
Asked by Ms.Wimalasekera from SL
| May. 19, 2009 22:28
do u need the original invitation letter from the inviter for obtaining tou...
Asked by ralph from sri lanka
| Feb. 03, 2012 02:19
Hi, Im planning to go to Shanghai for my honeymoon, Im arriving to Pudong A...
Asked by Mr.Miguel Alvarez from Mexico
| Jan. 01, 2011 20:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)