Asked by Mikee from USA | May. 03, 2017 08:27
About:China Student Visa

Do I need to leave China if I switch from a teaching visa to a student X type?

I'm currently teaching in China. Starting in September, I want to study Chinese in China. Do I need to leave China in order to get a student X type? What else do I need to do in order to get the student X type? I think the school I'm teaching at is going to help me to switch to studying at the same school.

Thanks in advance for your reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from Denmark | May. 03, 2017 20:58
Mikee, you can try to convert your current work Z type to a student X type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you don't need to leave China.
You should prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, admission letter and JW form from the school as well as the physical examination record.
Related Questions:
I am going as a student for a semester but already have a Category L visa.
Asked by Leslie Wang from USA
| Jun. 13, 2017 20:32
Please I want student visa to study in china
Asked by folix from ghana
| Nov. 07, 2016 20:59
Urgent exit with student single entry visa
Asked by Hailey from France
| Sep. 20, 2016 22:36
Switching from F to X Student
Asked by Brandon from USA
| Jun. 14, 2013 04:01
student X to tourist L
Asked by del from RP
| Aug. 20, 2017 22:46
Can I switch from a humanitarian visa to a student X without exit from Chin...
Asked by David from South Africa
| Oct. 22, 2018 20:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)