Asked by AMMAD34 | Apr. 30, 2017 04:37
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Changing an X1 or X2 into Z while staying in China?

Hi there..My question is if I'm having an X and about to graduate and I got the job offer as well so can I change my stude visa into work typebjust after my graduation while staying in china or do I need to go back to my country and apply from there.. Or I can just exit from china to a nearby possible country and then re enter in China, will that work?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sheldon from Belgium | May. 01, 2017 21:31
You can try to convert the student X type to a work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. If it can be done, you don’t need to go back to your home country to make the application.
Related Questions:
can I get Z visa in Guizhou or Zhejiang without going out of china?
Asked by David from China
| Jun. 13, 2015 01:57
Z application and accompanying Z for US citizen
Asked by lee from USA
| Aug. 14, 2013 03:40
I have been working in China for 2 years now with Z visa.
Asked by Adam from Singapore
| Jan. 11, 2018 00:09
can I convert a tourist visa to z visa while in china
Asked by Ferry Man from Zimbabwe
| Oct. 30, 2017 22:29
Can I change my S2 visa while staying in Beijing ?
Asked by Raja Muhammad Afzal from Pakistan
| Nov. 05, 2017 20:37
extension of visa, can i change my f type to a z one while in china
Asked by becky from Cameroon
| May. 13, 2016 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)