Asked by Abdul from Ukraine | Apr. 23, 2017 01:45
About:China Embassy in Ukraine

Hi,my name is Abdul and have a Pakistani Passport like to visit china

I have Pakistani Passport and i have a permanent resident card of Ukraine and right now i am living in Ukraine ,i like to visit the china to see the business opptunities can i apply a china visafrom ukraine ?and what document do i need for apply the visit visa ? I need a invitation from China ? What is the procedure?
Kindly guide me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Aldo from USA | Apr. 23, 2017 20:03
If you don't have a business partner in China, I'm afraid you can only apply for a group tourist L type for China. You need to book a tour from a travel agency first, and then prepare a personal introduction letter from the travel agency, your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form, your permanent resident card of Ukraine, and a notification letter from an authorized Chinese travel agency. Afterwards, go to the Chinese embassy to submit the application.
Related Questions:
Dear sir/madam i would like to asked you, My Name Mohammad Amjad holder...
Asked by Mr.mohammad amjad from UAE
| May. 25, 2010 20:00
Regarding L Visa (Tourism/Family Visit)
Asked by Shoaib from Pakistan
| May. 25, 2013 02:01
i have double entry visa for hk and I like to visit china too, I have pakis...
Asked by bibi from hong kong
| Dec. 30, 2012 00:44
Visa required for Pakistani
Asked by M.Raheel Amir from Pakistan
| Aug. 29, 2016 20:51
Hi, I'm a dual nationality holder i.e. Pakistani/US, can I use my Pakistani...
Asked by Rumi from Pakistan
| Apr. 17, 2017 02:52
I am a pakistani national with a pakistani passport having business in duba...
Asked by Mr.hassanali from UAE
| Jan. 17, 2011 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)