Asked by Hannah from United Kingdom | Apr. 20, 2017 08:15
About:China Work Visa

I am going to China to give a commercial performance.

The host org has said that the visa will expire as soon as the performance is over but I'd like to travel a bit afterwards. Is this true? If so, is there a way to get a tourist L type while I'm in China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mickey from Austria | Apr. 20, 2017 21:07
It's true.
You can try to apply for a tourist L type within China 7 days before your current visa expires.
You need to prepare the passport, the completed application form, a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, registration form of temporary residence, as well as the hotel accommodation arrangement and the return air tickets, and then submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.
Related Questions:
hi we need to get visa from sudia to china we want know the requirament
Asked by maurice Hamameh from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 16, 2013 21:45
Is it mandatory to have an alien license before apply z visa for short term...
Asked by Mandeep from India
| Nov. 25, 2016 03:27
For building materials whole sale where is the best place to go in Guangzho...
Asked by Hassan from Australia
| Sep. 22, 2013 01:37
I am wanting the email address of the trade mission or commercial sector fo...
Asked by Ms.Jean Macleod from Malawi
| Feb. 08, 2011 00:31
I have been in Yangshuo in november 2007 and agree with alfonso. Great ou...
Asked by Mr.Franco Mac from ITALY
| Feb. 15, 2009 02:02
I have a working visa and it will expire Jan, 6th, 2016.
Asked by Tony C from USA
| Dec. 12, 2015 01:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)