Asked by ABDUL HANAN from Saudi Arabia | Apr. 20, 2017 06:15
About:China Business Visa

Hy ! I got an invitation letter from our business partner in china ,but some one told me that

Y ! I got an invitation letter from our business partner in china ,but some one told me that an invitation letter must be issued from ministry of foreign affairs . As i told to my partner , he replied that, ministry shall not issue visa ,if you never before visit china .you must have china entry . So i just want to ask you ,how can i apply first time china business M type?

Answers (1)
Answered by Janelle from Brazil | Apr. 20, 2017 21:47
If you are a Saudi Arabia citizen, the invitation letter from your business partner may be enough for the application.
First, you need to prepare your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form attached with a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from the inviting entity.
Next, submit the application to Foreign Affairs & Business Service Office, CCSC, or Al sandross international Est.
Related Questions:
I am working with one American company and every time visiting china for bu...
Asked by Mr.Subhasis Bera from India
| Mar. 25, 2011 22:39
I apply for business visa but before that i need an invitation letter by Ch...
Asked by Hamza from Pakistan
| Nov. 29, 2016 20:00
Visa denied
Asked by Nura from Nigeria
| May. 21, 2011 22:15
please let me know what required document are for china business type.
Asked by gamage from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 11, 2015 02:05
I sincerely request to help us with our visa case please.
Asked by Farhad from Afghanistan
| Sep. 22, 2014 03:04
Reg,Verification letter of invitation
Asked by sujani from Sri Lankan
| Jul. 18, 2018 19:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)