Asked by Andris from Latvia | Apr. 04, 2017 03:17
About:China Embassy in India

Visa for Latvian(EU country)

Is it possible to get China visa if I am a tourist in India(no residense permit). I have an invitation from chinese mountaineering association to participate in a sport race. What do I need besides passport and invitation. What is the fastest time you can make it and how much will it cost.

Answers (1)
Answered by Elena from Ireland | Apr. 05, 2017 20:11
Andris, yeah, it is possible.
Besides your passport and its photocopy and invitation, you also need to provide the completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo and your valid visa for India, as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary.
Usually, it takes 4 working days to get the result after you submit the application; and the application fee is 4,310 rupees. If you choose the express service, it takes 2 working days; the application fee is 6,915 rupees.
Related Questions:
Hi I have a dutch paspoort and I'm staying in UAE with a tourist visa, is i...
Asked by Mohamed from Holland
| Feb. 06, 2014 00:07
if i fly for shanghai on a 72 hours visa ( now 144 hours ) can i leave for ...
Asked by ksn from denamrk
| Feb. 23, 2016 03:36
is it possible to apply for a z visa in a third country?
Asked by CHRISTOPHE from Burundi
| Mar. 29, 2018 21:42
chinese go to which country need the visa
Asked by Ms.michelle from uk
| Jan. 01, 2011 19:40
Can I go back to the same country via China
Asked by Victor Pan from Taiwan
| Sep. 15, 2015 02:03
Do I qualify for 144-hour Free Transit by flying the following route?
Asked by Jung from USA
| Jul. 02, 2018 00:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)