Asked by tara from USA | Mar. 16, 2017 13:33
About:China Consulate in Houston

I live in Miami I am going to china on a tour on June 13 2017 need a visa, can I have it done in mia

Consul General: Ms. Li Qiangmin
Regarding my Application to visit China in June 2017
I have a few concerns:
(1) Can I apply by mail?
(2) If so, which is the preferred carrier, USPS, UPS or FedEx?
(3) Do I need to send my actual passport or a copy?
(4) How long will it take to receive my visa?
Tara R Sands
345 Ocean Drive, Apt # 622
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Telephone # (305) 534-4982

Answers (1)
Answered by Donald from Spain | Mar. 16, 2017 21:07
Tara, no, you cannot apply by mail. You need to submit the application in person or ask someone else to do that on your behalf.
You need to submit both your original passport and copy of its data page.
After you submit the application, usually, you need to wait for 4 working days to get the result.
Related Questions:
I have a Venezuelan Passport but my residence is American, and I live in Mi...
Asked by Ms.Maria from Venezuela
| Oct. 29, 2009 21:08
I will fly with AirAsia on June 12 arriving in Beijing at 1.05 AM on June 1...
Asked by Asuncion Looez from Bolivia
| Jun. 01, 2017 20:28
I am going to Beijing in June to tour the city and tour some clothing facto...
Asked by Mrs.Tashia from United States
| Feb. 20, 2011 19:09
am i require to have a transit visa even i am staying only for couple of ho...
Asked by van cantos from Philippines
| Jan. 09, 2014 02:50
Transfer from a Ship In Miami to a ship in Beijing
Asked by Yvonne Carlsson from Sweden
| Nov. 23, 2012 01:53
What would be the visa requirements?
Asked by Craig Janes from United Kingdom
| Apr. 24, 2017 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)