Asked by Hassan from Pakistan | Mar. 09, 2017 07:49
About:Embassy of Saudi Arabia in China

i am Pakistani and i want to go for hujj from China

my parents are willing to go for hujj from pakistan and i am also willing to go along with then. i am studing in china and my study visa is going to end in july 15th. so how we can apply for hujj and what kind of documents are needed. may i can apply for hujj.

Answers (1)
Answered by Roberto from Poland | Mar. 09, 2017 20:54
You need to provide your residence permit in China, your passport, the completed application form, 2 recently-taken passport-style photos, and round trip air tickets, hotel booking record, as well as other materials required by the consular officers. Next, submit the application to embassy of Saudi Arabia to apply for the visa.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for visa here from Netherlands?
Asked by Abd from Pakistan
| May. 25, 2014 03:15
HELLO I want to visa from Uk go to holiday I am student in China
Asked by Diouf elhadji Mamadou Ndiéguene from Senegal
| Oct. 30, 2017 22:22
I want to go china on business I am from Trinidad what do I need to go to t...
Asked by Pixie from Trinidad
| Feb. 28, 2013 02:15
Do i need to apply Visa? How much does it cost?
| Apr. 24, 2015 02:31
I am in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia and want to go to Dunhuang, which is the nea...
Asked by siew guek eng from hohot
| Oct. 26, 2011 20:19
Tourist visa application for a British citizen in USA.
Asked by Jeet from Usa
| May. 25, 2013 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)