Asked by Rehan from Pakistan | Mar. 01, 2017 00:48
About:China Visa Application Requirements

I am pakistani i wsnt to visit china for a week which visa should i apply?

Me and my friend making plan to visit china just for a week by road through the border of gilgit pakistan we are currently student in Pakistan and studying in different universities. Can u please guide us which are basic requirements and how we apply this visa and which type we should apply

Answers (1)
Answered by Ross from Costa Rica | Mar. 01, 2017 01:01
You need to book a tour from a travel agency and then apply for a group tourist L type for China. First, prepare the relevant materials: your passport and its copy, the application form, a notification letter from an authorized Chinese travel agency, and an introduction letter from the travel agency as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary. Next, go to the China embassy to submit the application.
Related Questions:
i am pakistani can i apply for china visit visa or work Z type. if i can, w...
Asked by subhan from pakistan
| Oct. 27, 2015 01:44
Living in Zhengzhou,China, need to know info for HK visa
Asked by Usman from Pakistan
| Nov. 23, 2012 02:41
i am pakistani but living in uae. can i apply for china or hong kong visit ...
Asked by akhlaq from UAE
| Nov. 19, 2015 18:57
Can my chinese wife invite my brother and sisters?
Asked by Shahzad from Pakistan
| Jan. 27, 2016 19:54
visit to Hong Kong, visa type and requirement
Asked by haseeb khaliq from Pakistan
| Feb. 24, 2016 21:39
Having family friend from China
Asked by Nadeem from Pakistan
| Sep. 26, 2017 21:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)