Asked by Mike from Inda | Feb. 28, 2017 03:12
About:China Tourist Visa

I've been working in China for almost 2 years and recently ended contract with employer

and my current visa is valid for almost 30 days.

I'm trying to find a new job these and If can't find a new job on within current visa expiration- I am thinking about getting a tourist L type and continue staying here.

So, my doubt is; Can I apply for a L type now itself? Or should I wait for current resident permit to expire and go back to my country, then apply for a L type?

Any help or guidance is appreciated.
- Mike

Answers (1)
Answered by Edith from Sweden | Feb. 28, 2017 20:11
Mike, yes, you can apply for a tourist L type now within China. If you can get it, you don’t need to go back to your home country for that.
Related Questions:
Hi, I was working for a school and ended my contract early. I don't plan to...
Asked by Ms.Me
| Jan. 26, 2011 02:58
Is China government hold the issuance of Alien Employment License of the PR...
Asked by Genelie Villalobos from Philippines
| Sep. 28, 2012 01:44
I am a Filipino based here in Saigon, I do'nt have my working permit and re...
Asked by Mr.Ely from Philippines
| Mar. 24, 2011 04:29
Sir, l think my question was not detailed enough to you. I got this L visa...
Asked by Enock from Ghana.
| Dec. 22, 2012 02:51
Hello.I came from the Philippines but ive been working here in China for a ...
Ms.MAD_DAYADAY from Afghanistan
| Aug. 05, 2009 20:12
Hi, I've been working 2 years with a working contract / visa for a Shangha...
Asked by Mr.francois from france
| Apr. 06, 2010 22:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)