Asked by HS from Bahrain | Feb. 25, 2017 07:37
About:China Visa on Arrival

HS - I hold an Aust. PP.Plan to visit multiple cities in China.Can I use the 72/144hr free transit ?

I would like to book my flights to china. Destinations are Foshan (2 days) and later Qingdao (2 days) for business. I have an option of flying via HK but it will take up more time and cost. Need to know if my colleague (Swedish pp) and I will be able to use the 144 hour and 72 hour free transit offered via Guangzhu and Qingdao and if I need to leave China before flying back to Qingdao?

Answers (1)
Answered by Georgia from Australia | Feb. 27, 2017 00:41
Dear, if you want to use the free transit policy, you need to fly from a country to Guangzhou and then fly out to another country within 144 hours. During the layover in Guangzhou, you can visit Foshan. Then you can fly back from the country to Qingdao and stay for 72 hours. After that, you can fly to a third country. In this way, you can enjoy the free transit policy both times.
Related Questions:
I hold Aust. passport and plan to visit HK and China. Could I apply the Chi...
Asked by Patrick Poon from Australia
| Apr. 27, 2012 03:34
Attn Visa section. I have an expired Aust Pport that has a current multipl...
Mr.TIMCR from Australia
| Jan. 31, 2010 03:32
I am an Aust citizen arriving in shanghai by ship and will spend 2 days the...
Asked by valcallesen from Australia
| Feb. 02, 2017 20:15
Can I apply for multiple-entry Visa if I got the invitation letter from my ...
Asked by Nywa from Indonesia
| Jun. 07, 2015 22:12
L versus S2 visa question?
Asked by Niqqi from Australia
| Dec. 17, 2013 01:28
Which cities can you get into without Visa if you hold USA passport?
Asked by Mr.Lee from USA
| Feb. 18, 2011 00:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)