Asked by Ray Hall from Australia | Jan. 30, 2017 18:34
About:Chinese Consulate in Brisbane

What type of visa do we require.

We will arrive in Shanghai on the 23 rd March and board a cruise ship on the 25th March and travel by sea to Beijing (Tianjin) staying at Tianjin from 0500 0n the 28th March until 1800 on the 30th March, the ship leaves on the 30th March and continues on the cruise to other ports outside of China arriving in Honk Kong on the 7th April.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fiona from Canada | Feb. 03, 2017 19:33
Ray, you should apply for a transit G type. Actually, if you book a Shanghai tour from a tour agency in China in advance, it's possible you don't need the visa because the 15-day visa-free visit policy for cruise passengers has been implemented.
Related Questions:
We are on a cruise visiting both Hong Kong(2 days) first then Shanghai (1 d...
Asked by Ross from Australia
| Jul. 18, 2012 03:45
traveling on a cruise ship next March we stop over in Shanghai for 2 days...
Asked by Julie from Australia
| Aug. 16, 2012 22:30
We are arriving into Beijing via Cruise ship 26/4/17 & staying less than 72...
Asked by Tracey Wood from Australia
| Mar. 22, 2017 21:06
what have we require any course for example toffil,ILETS etc this type of t...
Asked by Mr.waseem from pakistan
| Dec. 26, 2010 19:22
I will be working in China in August 2016 but I have my wife and one year o...
Asked by Davian from Jamaica
| Jun. 29, 2016 22:55
Hello. We have a 12 hour layover from Los Angeles to Katmandu in GZ.
Asked by A rashkow from Usa
| Jun. 23, 2016 21:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)