Asked by Samuel Adusei Addo from Ghana | Jan. 27, 2017 05:56
About:China Embassy in Ghana

i am a student and i have my jw202 with me and i have to get to the school by 5th march please help

I have gotten my unconditional admission letter plus my jw202 from my institution and they want me to be in china by 5th march so i want to know the stuff i have to provide before i could be issued an X1 Visa

Answers (1)
Answered by Miguel from Austria | Feb. 03, 2017 20:00
Samuel, you need to provide those documents for X1 type: your passport and copy of its data page, a fully completed application form affixed with a recently-taken passport-style photo, medical examination record, the admission letter, JW form, photocopy of previous school’s certificate, original of academic transcript, and latest 4-month bank statement.
Related Questions:
i applied for a school in China and have made part payments of my fees but ...
Asked by Ms.Portia Afriyie Asubonteng from Ghana
| Sep. 17, 2010 22:21
JW202 was rejected today because they said i already have a jw202 from anot...
Asked by nina from China
| Oct. 22, 2017 22:26
Studying in shanghai and need to apply for my resident permit but lost my J...
Asked by maximiliano prado from Usa
| Oct. 19, 2017 04:41
urgent inquiry on sponsor for student visa
Asked by Chidi alex from nigeria
| Jan. 31, 2016 20:26
I used a jw202 of a school for a an x visa . However I just received the jw...
Asked by Mr.Edmond from Ghana
| Aug. 12, 2009 01:08
can I apply for X1 in China, or do I have to exit and apply for it at Chine...
Asked by Rahman from Turkmenistan
| Jul. 23, 2018 02:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)