Asked by Nat from Singapore | Jan. 22, 2017 09:07
About:Guangzhou - Shenzhen - Hong Kong High Speed Train

Help needed!!

Hello, im planning to travel from houjiezhen in guangdong to hong kong during march. I am a singaporean. Would like to ask a few questions...

1. do i need a visa?
2. how long will it take and what is the correct route to take? (Many different information which is not very clear for me...)
3. How much will the tickets cost?

Thank you for ur reply!! Looking forward

Answers (1)
Answered by Haylee | Jan. 22, 2017 19:33
Singaporean passport holders can stay in HK with out visa for 90 days. From Houjiezhen, you may choose the two options: 1. transfer to Humen station and then take a high speed ride to Shenzhen North or Futian. Then you can transfer to Futian Port by subway or taxi and enter HK there. 2. Transfer to Dongguan station first and then a high speed ride to Shenzhen railway station. From there you can walk to Luohu Port and then enter HK from there. The ticket price diffeent based on your option, you can check them online here.
Related Questions:
how to purchase Shanghai to Mt. Huangshan bus ticket?
Asked by qwe from Djibouti
| Jan. 01, 2016 20:46
Hello! I was trying to confirm postal code 578101. Is this code correct for...
Asked by George from Chile
| Feb. 02, 2016 00:11
Hi! can somebody help me?I want to know the things that is needed to get a...
Asked by from ph
| Nov. 02, 2009 21:27
i am a chinese student and want some interesting facts on the soldiers. HEL...
Asked by Mr.Joe BOB from Mexico
| Mar. 19, 2010 11:49
What are the requirements needed to extend china L visa? thanks for help.
Asked by cynthia from United States
| Aug. 13, 2011 01:27
Help needed!
Asked by need help
| Jul. 24, 2012 07:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)