Asked by Amy from Korea | Jan. 16, 2017 05:27
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Hi, I am a UK citizen living and working in Korea with an E2 visa

and ARC card which expire in November. I want to visit China on my way home from Korea. Do I need to apply for my visa before May to ensure I have the required 6 months remaining validity on my ARC card, will the visa even be valid for that long and what is the price for UK citizens? (I'm pretty sure in the UK you pay around 85GBP)...? Thank you!!

Answers (1)
Answered by David from Switzerland | Jan. 16, 2017 20:21
Amy, you are advised to apply for a 2-year visa for China before May.
If you apply for it from the CVASC in Korea, it may cost KRW125,000, but this is for a reference only. The final payment is subject to the actual payment given by the consular officers.
Related Questions:
New 72 hour exempt rule
Asked by Bridget from Korea
| Jan. 15, 2013 02:42
How can I obtain a visa with only 2 months left on my ARC?
Asked by Teal from South Korea
| Jan. 18, 2013 01:12
Hi, I am an Irish citizen living and working in Korea and an E2 visa hol...
Asked by Ms.Crawford from South Korea
| Jan. 14, 2011 21:26
Hello. I am a UK citizen but I hold an E2 Visa to live and work in South Ko...
Asked by Ms.Harrison from UK/South Korea
| Dec. 08, 2010 04:22
I am a British citizen, can I apply for an E2 Korean visa from the Korean e...
Asked by James from UK
| Jul. 29, 2013 20:48
Does a tourist visa to China from Korea require 6 months remaining on my Ko...
Asked by Chris from New Zealand
| Feb. 29, 2012 03:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)