Asked by Edna Encarnacion from Philippines | Jan. 03, 2017 01:11
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

Dear Sir, I am a Filipino expat in Kuala Lumpur. I would like to get a visa to Shanghai.

I am planning to visit Shanghai from Feb 10 to Feb 14 (4 nights).
I have return air tickets and hotel booking done.
Please guide me on how to get a visa?
I would really appreciate your immediate reply. My contact phone numbers are 012 2680918
Thank you
Edna Encarnacion

Answers (1)
Answered by Dylan from Finland | Jan. 03, 2017 21:10
Edna, first, prepare those materials: your passport and its copy, a completed application form, a passport-style photo, your residence permit in Malaysia, round trip air tickets, and hotel booking record, as well as proof of your financial support.
Next, submit the application to the CVASC to apply for the Chinese tourist L type.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am 26 years old from Belgium and am planning to visit the lo...
Mr.Cruysberghs from Belgium
| Sep. 07, 2009 21:44
Dear Sir/Maam, Please I am a Ghanaian and in Kuala Lumpur. Can I apply m...
Asked by Mr.Frank from Ghana
| Jul. 13, 2010 20:52
sir/madam, most respectfully, my name is sajid khan i am s...
Asked by Mr.sajid khan from Pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2010 01:57
Dear Sir, am a long time expat from India in Russia. I need to know the ...
Asked by Mr.Ramkumar from Russia
| Jul. 03, 2010 03:19
I am Vietnamese. My husband is working in Kuala Lumpur. I and my family wou...
Asked by kim diep from vietnam
| Jul. 24, 2009 20:46
Hello I am an indian passport holder currenly working in kuala lumpur mala...
Asked by Mr.niklesh from malay
| Apr. 25, 2009 04:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)