Asked by Mahesh Thapaliy from Nepal | Dec. 27, 2016 09:45
About:China Visa

I am from Nepal and now I am a student at China as a Confucius scholarship with X2 type.

I have also a residence permit valid till 2017 July. I want to travel Macau for a week and back to mainland China.

What documents are required to travel Macau?

I also have my brother in Macau who is working there since 2 year. He has invited me to visit and will send the required documents.

So could you please send me the details how can I get the visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Harry from Germany | Dec. 28, 2016 01:39
Dear, as far as I know, the X2 type is for single entry only. Thus, once you exit China, you need to re-apply for a new X2 type to re-enter.
You need to apply for a visa to visit Macau. If you go there for tourism purpose, you need to provide copy of your passport, a fully completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, transportation and accommodation arrangement, and your travel plan. If your brother can provide you an invitation letter, you don’t need to provide hotel reservation anymore. You can ask your friend to submit the application to Macau immigration department on your behalf.
Related Questions:
can i apply for x2 visa
Asked by Mohamed Ayman from Egypt
| Dec. 04, 2017 00:14
visa in Philippines
Asked by Jo from China
| Aug. 02, 2015 22:45
Refund of Student Visa X2
Asked by Peter from Australia
| Jan. 11, 2016 20:03
Requirements for the x2 student visa in Malaysia
Asked by Jack from Jordan
| May. 09, 2018 20:55
Please tell me price of ticket from Islamabad to Beijing.
Asked by Dr.Haseeb from Pakistan
| Oct. 20, 2011 03:06
Residence permit with X2 type
Asked by Max from Finland
| Jul. 19, 2017 04:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)