Asked by Rizwan from China | Dec. 19, 2016 06:03
About:Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China

Hi .I am Rizwan My passport is getting expire in June 2017

but i have to stay in china for one more year plz tell me that i can go to embassy of Pakistan in Beijing and renew my passport for one year ,and tell me the fee and procedure for that .I will be great full to you for this

Answers (1)
Answered by Neal from Morocco | Dec. 19, 2016 21:43
Dear, the first step is to prepare the relevant documents such as your passport and its copy, your residence permit in China, the application form, passport-style photo, and personal statement, as well as other documents required by the consular officers. Next, submit the application to the embassy of Pakistan to apply for the renewal.
As for the fee, you are advised to contact with the embassy to inquire.
Related Questions:
My American passport will expire June 2017 do I need to renew it
Asked by Luiza from USA
| Apr. 05, 2017 01:59
How much for Hong Kong citizen to renew HKSAR passport in Perth
Asked by Kwai Yeung from China
| Jan. 08, 2017 21:54
My passport philippine passport will expire by june 17, 2013. Am i allowed ...
Asked by joe from Canada
| Feb. 28, 2013 02:19
i am muhammad rizwan. my D.O.B is 20/12/1985. i am jobless since 2011. plz ...
Asked by muhammad rizwan from Pakistan
| Jun. 08, 2015 04:31
i am Muhammad Rizwan from Pakistan.I want to know about my future career.My...
Asked by Muhammad Rizwan from Pakistan
| May. 28, 2014 02:41
passport renewal, how long will it take?
Asked by alma from Philippines
| May. 28, 2013 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)