Asked by James Lim from Malaysia | Dec. 12, 2016 05:38
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

1. I am a Malaysian with Working Visa in China.

My wife and son are visiting me,using Double Entry Tourist L type. They entered via Guangzhou airport. Last week we went to Macao and Hongkong and then back to Guangzhou.We plan to visit Hongkong these days and then return to Guangzhou again, wondering whether an additional visa is required ? If so, how and where to apply ? How long does it take to process ?

2. As mentioned, I hold a Working Z type in China,how can I apply for visas that enable my family members to travel to China on multiple entries basis...something that's convenient for them to visit me on regular basis, or stay longer with me in China ?

Appreciate your kind assistance, thanks you.
James Lim

Answers (1)
Answered by Sara from Norway | Dec. 12, 2016 21:03
James, according to what you said, they will enter China for three times, so they need to get another tourist L type. They can try to apply for it when they go to HK from Guangzhou. The first step is to prepare passports and its copies, the applications, passport-style photos, and an invitation letter from you. Next, submit the applications to the office of the commissioner of the ministry of foreign affairs of PRC to apply. It will take 4 working days to get the result.
If you want them to enter China and stay longer with you, they can apply for an S1 type which will allow them to get a temporary residence permit. The residence permit can allow them to enter and exit China for multiple times within its validity.
Related Questions:
i want to know to re entry china i still can use the visa from my old passp...
Asked by Bala from Malaysia
| Dec. 30, 2014 21:42
Hi, i am Malaysian. i wish to apply working visa at China. How to apply? ...
Asked by Ms.Hanny from Malaysia
| May. 13, 2009 22:23
I am a Malaysian currently living and working in Taiwan. How should I get a...
Asked by Ms.Lai from China
| Mar. 16, 2011 01:46
Dear Sir, I am malaysian working in Singapore, i was planning going to ...
Asked by Ms.Christine Lin from Malaysia
| Jan. 03, 2010 20:01
Hi i a Malaysian & is currently working in China Suzhou with a 1 year resid...
Asked by Mr.Teo from Malaysia
| Sep. 17, 2009 20:10
Hi, I am a Malaysian citizen currently staying with my sister who is workin...
Asked by Mr.HL CHOO from Malaysia
| Dec. 03, 2010 02:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)