Asked by SARTHUR525 | Dec. 08, 2016 07:12
About:China Work Visa

married and starting my own business

I am an American working as an English teacher in Quanzhou, Fujian for almost three years now. I have a residence permit for work renewable once a year. I have recently married a Chinese citizen. I'd like to NOT renew my contract with my current employer and start my own business. I plan to stay in China. What kind of visa do I need?

Many thanks! -Sam

Answers (1)
Answered by Roy from Indonesia | Dec. 09, 2016 02:15
After you get married, you can apply for a Q1 type to get a residence permit in China, but if you want to start your own business, you need to apply for a work Z type for that.
Related Questions:
what did l need to sumit? l want to go to chain to buy my goods myself so h...
Asked by gifty kumah from United States
| Aug. 28, 2015 22:45
I was born November 19, 1978. Will I ever own my own business and be succes...
Asked by Carmelle from USA
| Jun. 18, 2014 01:11
Born in sept 1980. I would like to know is my career good this year And nex...
Asked by Fion
| Apr. 19, 2013 02:29
i was born 21 august 1971. how will my career path look like this year?
Asked by mary from sweden
| Feb. 14, 2016 02:50
Hi, born 29/09/64 and now divorced. How do you see 2016 for me?
Asked by Libra from South Africa
| Mar. 20, 2016 21:20
I was born on 12th June 1967. What's in store for me this year with regards...
Asked by Hendry from Malaysia
| Jan. 15, 2013 21:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)