Asked by Atif from Pakistan | Dec. 07, 2016 05:37
About:China Tourist Visa

Have a good day!.I am planning to visit China in April 2017,

so please answer me for the following question to clear my mindset;

1. How to Apply for Tourist (L) type?
2. What is fees each visa?
3. What is the procedure to travel by road from Gilgit-Baltistan to China?
4. What documents will requires? A) Wife B) Daughter?
5. Can someone recommend me any travel agency?

Thanks in Advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Felicia from Brazil | Dec. 07, 2016 21:10
1. Atif, I’m afraid you need to book a tour from a travel agency and then apply for a group tourist L type for China.
2. In principle, the application fee is free of charge for Pakistan passport holders, but you may need to pry service fee to the travel agency.
3. Sorry, you need to find the road travel information on your own or through a travel agency.
4. The required documents include your passport and its copy, the application form, a notification letter from an authorized Chinese travel agency, and an introduction letter from the agency you book a tour. Afterwards, submit the application to Chinese embassy to apply for the group tourist L type.
5. I’m afraid you need to find a travel agency on your own.
Related Questions:
Visiting Taiwan but want to make a stop in China
Asked by Jabari Lewis from Trinidad and Tobago
| May. 15, 2017 21:27
Information on Stay
Asked by krystel from USA
| Mar. 04, 2018 20:49
I am born on may 19 1993.
Asked by Venkatesh Narayana from India
| Sep. 29, 2016 20:24
Rice terraces April/May, 5 days
Asked by Joaquim from Portugal
| Jan. 08, 2014 19:21
Good day! My friends and I are planning to visit Shenzhen & Guangzhou on ...
Asked by Ms.Smile from Philippines
| Mar. 31, 2010 09:27
I am visiting Shanghai from 11 April 2017 to 25 April 2017 for holiday. Do ...
Asked by Leong Hee Moo from Singapore
| Mar. 21, 2017 01:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)