Asked by Korean Teacher from Korea | Dec. 01, 2016 02:50
About:Chinese Consulates in South Korea

What do I need to enter China and stay for a week?

I am currently a teacher near Seoul in South Korea. I am here with a work Visa for a year. I would like to visit a friend of mine who is studying near Beijing for the holidays. What do I need to do to enter China? Is there a whole process or do I just need my passport? How much do I have to pay? DO I have to go to the Chinese consulate in Seoul? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Justin from Austria | Dec. 01, 2016 20:28
You can apply for a tourist L type for China to visit your friend. Those documents are needed: your passport and its copy, a completed application form, a half-length color photo, and an invitation letter from your friend as well as other materials the consular officers consider necessary. After, submit the application to the CVASC in Seoul to apply for it. A single-entry tourist L type costs KRW 55,000 per person.
Related Questions:
Being an Iraqi passport holder do I need to apply for a visa to enter Macau...
Asked by shirko abid from Iraq
| Oct. 09, 2014 22:11
I am a Canadian citizen residing in Canada. do I need a visa to enter hk a...
Asked by toni from Canada
| Jun. 14, 2013 22:53
I have a UK Passport. Do I need a visa to enter Hong kong to stay for one ...
Asked by mona eldridge from United Kingdom
| Feb. 23, 2014 03:14
I’m a Thai passport holder. Do i need a visa to enter China for a week stay...
Asked by Jumpa Seanphun from Thailand
| Mar. 29, 2018 22:08
i am filipino what do i need to enter in macau for vacation? do it need vis...
Asked by gretche from Philippines
| Nov. 06, 2013 02:33
All the country for hong kong embassy is the same requirement?
Asked by mimi from Malaysia
| Jun. 22, 2017 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)