Asked by Hamza from Pakistan | Nov. 29, 2016 04:39
About:China Visa

I apply for business visa but before that i need an invitation letter by Chinese embassy in china

i got the recommendation letter from Chinese embassy in Pakistan as they attested my companies NTN document and told us to give it in Chinese embassy in china to get the invitation letter,
this was the procedure told me as i haven't visited china in past 5 years for business trips.
now our concerned person is saying its difficult to get it under the summit in sep G20.
please guide as i have important business meeting in January.

Answers (1)
Answered by Eleanor from New Zealand | Nov. 29, 2016 20:00
Dear, if possible, you are advised to contact with the meeting organizer and see if he/she can get you an invitation letter of a duly authorized unit.
Related Questions:
I am planning a trip to china on business , do I need a letter of invitatio...
Asked by Mr.Stanley from Nederlands
| Sep. 29, 2010 22:59
Dear sir I am ismath from Sri Lanka I was hold the two years M type visa to...
Asked by Ismath sally from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 01, 2016 02:50
I am a UK passport holder visiting Geneva temp as tourist. Can I apply in B...
Asked by kitu
| May. 29, 2012 01:54
Invitation letter of duly authorized unit for F application
Asked by hansel from Indonesia
| Jul. 25, 2013 01:53
where do i get the application forms? am in uganda
Asked by winnie from Uganda
| Dec. 02, 2016 21:28
How to get a Business Visa and What type do i get is it F type or M type?
Asked by Nantly from Philippines
| Jul. 14, 2016 21:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)