Asked by Fazilat Aslam from Pakistan | Nov. 26, 2016 05:38
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Need Guidance on Visa policy

Hi, I am fazilat Aslam. I am a PhD Scholar and hold the Pakistani passport. I have secured the IRSIP (Fully Funded Research Scholarship) from Higher Education Commission Pakistan to continue my studies at The Chinese University of Hong Kong for the six months.

kindly guide me about the HK SAR Visa process as i know nothing about it. and what about the fee and economy class return ticket air fare estimated?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from United Kingdom | Nov. 28, 2016 00:42
Dear, you can either submit the application to the Chinese embassy in your country or post the application to HK Immigration Department. The required documents include: 1. Application (ID 995A); 2. Your recent photograph (affixed on page 2 of the application form); 3. Photocopy of your passport; 4. A letter of acceptance from the school; 5. Photocopy of proof of your financial support, e.g. bank statements, savings account passbooks, tax receipts and salary slips. The application process may take at least one month.
Related Questions:
would arrive at shanghai pudong airport by 5 pm. would like to take subway ...
Asked by sudharshan from India
| Jun. 10, 2014 03:48
Do i need visa to travel macau
Asked by Jennely from Taiwan
| Aug. 09, 2018 19:59
i am staying in china holding an indian passport can travel to macau from c...
Asked by sunita from India
| Sep. 28, 2018 23:29
Can you fly into Shanghai and travel onwards by cruise ship to Hong Kong
Asked by Nigel from United Kingdom
| Oct. 18, 2018 18:33
Is Laotian citizens from Laos do they need visa to Macau?
Asked by Tip from Laos
| Oct. 14, 2018 23:59
Am a Kenyan. Do l need a visa to visit Macau?
Asked by Abigael shitandi from Kenya
| Oct. 23, 2018 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)