Asked by Mirza H Rahman from Bangladesh | Nov. 22, 2016 09:21
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I am a Bangladesh citizen,visited HK many times on arrival visa

but came to know I need to obtain entry permit before arriving in HK now.I travel all around the world and have valid 5 years multiple entry permit for USA and 10 years MM2H residence permit for Malaysia.How may I obtain year long multiple tourist entry permit for short visit to HongKong?

Answers (1)
Answered by Phoebe from Finland | Nov. 22, 2016 20:13
You should first prepare the required documents: copy of your passport, the application form, a passport-sized color photo, proof of your financial support, hotel reservation, flight itinerary, and your travel plan. After, submit the application to the embassy of China to apply for tourist entry permit, but I cannot assure if you can get multiple entries. Just have a try!
Related Questions:
Tourist visa to HK
Asked by Iyantha Tennakoon from Bangladesh
| Aug. 30, 2012 04:25
I am from Bangladesh. Where to submit for HK visa? In Bangladesh no HK emba...
Asked by Amit from Bangladesh
| Apr. 10, 2016 02:27
Hi, I am Md. Hasan under malaysia my second home programme. Bangladesh pas...
Asked by Mr.Hasan from Bangladesh
| May. 02, 2010 03:11
I am an Official Passport holder of Bangladesh. Can i have an on-arrival vi...
Asked by Md. Serajul Islam from Bangladesh
| Aug. 07, 2013 04:24
Dear Sir I am Enayet Kabir from Chittagong, Bangladesh. I am doing busines...
Asked by Mr.Enayet Kabir from Bangladesh
| Oct. 13, 2009 03:06
Dear I am Bangladesh Passport holder and usa permanent resident.Do i need ...
Asked by Mr.faruque from Bangladesh
| Oct. 07, 2009 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)