Asked by MARCFOSTER | Nov. 10, 2016 21:30
About:China Work Visa

Hi, I am going to HK next week

and would like to know what I need to take with me for my Z Visa application. Some websites mention that a Health Check certificate is needed, and a Residence Permit is also needed. Does anyone know the exact requirements as of November 2016? Also, where do I apply? and do I need to make an appointment?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answers (1)
Answered by Roy from Sweden | Nov. 11, 2016 02:38
Marc, if you don’t have HK residence permit, you are advised to apply for it in your home country. Also, the health report may not needed when you apply for the work Z type.
You need to apply for it from the embassy of China and no need to make an appointment.
However, if there is CVASC in your country, you need to apply from CVASC and you need to make an appointment.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am going to HK next week. What bus should I take to cityview Hotel wh...
Asked by Ms.Lily from Indonesia
| Jun. 07, 2010 21:17
Will the Chinese embassy be temporarily closed?
Asked by M.A cader from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 26, 2016 04:43
Hi, I am going to HK next week with my friends, we're a total of 6 in t...
Asked by Ms.Soc from Philippines
| Jan. 09, 2011 01:14
Hi, Im going to Macau on Thrusday next week. Is is still cold by that time?...
Asked by Mr.Santos from Philippines
| Feb. 18, 2011 02:53
Hi am visiting HK next week. Is the Symphony of Lights is a everyday event?...
Asked by Ms.Sheryn from Malaysia
| Mar. 10, 2011 21:55
Hi, I am going to Hong Kong next week. I heard the shopping is good in She...
Asked by Mr.Wayne from New Zealand
| Oct. 10, 2009 21:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)