Asked by Robert Dumont from Canada | Nov. 07, 2016 15:12
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit


I am a Canadian National travelling to Taipei through Hong Kong. I need to go to Guangzhou for 1 day (Jan 16th). Can I fly from Hong Kong to Guangzhou then back out to Hong Kong, then go to Taipei? Or must I fly out of Guangzhou directly to Taipei? Thank you. Robert

Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from Monaco | Nov. 07, 2016 21:44
Robert, if you want to enjoy the free transit in Guangzhou, you should fly to Taipei from Guangzhou directly.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)