Asked by Tridib Borah from India | Oct. 14, 2016 12:41
About:China Visa Exemption

transit visa in china for change of airports

While travelling to Japan from India by China Eastern airlines we need to change airports at Shanghai (PVG to SHA.) Connection time is about 5 hours. Is a transit entry permit required to move out of one airport to the other for the connecting flight? If required is it available on arrival? Is the connection time sufficient to change airport after making the transit G type on arrival at PVG (Pudong) airport?
Pl reply if you have an answer.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nina from Thailand | Oct. 15, 2016 04:23
Tridib, the transit G type is not needed because you can enjoy the 24 hour direct transit in Shanghai if you travel like that.
I think the time is enough for you change airports in Shanghai, but just to play safe, you’d better move quickly.
Related Questions:
Is a transit visa required if one has to change airports in Shanghai during...
Asked by Gopal from India
| Jun. 14, 2017 04:04
PVG Shanghai Pu Dong to SHA Shanghai Hongqiao - 13 Hours Between - American...
Asked by Litalia from USA
| Oct. 20, 2015 02:24
I hold a Belize passport. I'm planning to fly from Taipei to US and then af...
Asked by Eva from Belize
| Nov. 28, 2016 19:16
Flying home to Canada from NZ via Shanghai and Beijing - what type of visa ...
Asked by Wayne from Canada
| Jan. 28, 2014 20:02
Do i need a transit G to go to nairobi via China?
Asked by Elphas Lisalitsa from Kenya
| Aug. 22, 2017 01:01
I have Indian passport. Do I need any Transit visa.
Asked by Ashok Kumar from India
| Jan. 24, 2014 03:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)