Asked by Tomoyo kobayashi from Israel | Oct. 13, 2016 16:12
About:China Embassy in Israel

I got a z visa and I'll work in Suzhou from this month.

My boy friend is also coming and looking for a job witch kind of visa he need to get?
Tourist visa?
We have place to live and he will stay there most of the time.
And is there couple visa in China like in Israel ?
How he can get a working permit ?

Answers (3)
Answered by Stephen from Costa Rica | Oct. 15, 2016 03:15
Tomoyo, if so, he needs to apply for a work Z visa and then he can enter PRC to work there.
There is no couple visa in PRC.
He needs to find a work first and then the employer can get him the work permit. He cannot apply for it by himself if he didn’t have a job.
Answered by Tomoyo from Israel | Oct. 15, 2016 05:32
thank you for your message!
I see.
So for example if we get married now he will get a working permission later?
Answered by Chris from France | Oct. 16, 2017 06:42
Hello Im from france, and Im already in china. If u didnt find any jobs, I recommend u to get a Tourist L first, then seek on it. If u have found a job, and u r in isreal u can apply for a visa Z
Related Questions:
I am from Bangladesh. can I got a work Z type in Macau ?
Asked by Md Fazle Rabbi Khokon from Bangladesh
| Aug. 15, 2017 04:53
My L got denied Last month when can I re-apply for Z Visa this time?
Asked by Em from PH
| Jul. 09, 2018 01:33
I have got employment agreement from employer for z visa is it enough
Asked by Laxmidass from Nepal
| Apr. 27, 2018 22:25
I got an offer from china. 78000 CHY per annum and HRA 1500 per month. Com...
Asked by Mr.Navas from India
| Nov. 18, 2009 04:51
hi i am a Myanmar citizen currently in South Korea with visit visa.
Asked by alana from United States
| Jan. 04, 2017 20:13
Work visa issue
Asked by Camille from Philippines
| Nov. 05, 2017 21:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)